Career Opportunities at Quality Training Systems
Quality Training Systems
Supporting the Electric Utility Industry for a Brighter Tomorrow
Over the past decade, Quality Training Systems (QTS) has established
itself as leader in training design and development for the bulk electric
utility industry. Our flagship product, Quality Training Database (QTD)
allows users to manage their training design and scheduling processes in
compliance with regulatory standards. Due to continued high demand for our
services, we are continuously reviewing qualified and experienced candidates to expand our
team. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a
small, fast-growing company, we invite you to apply.
Our Work Values and Culture
Our employees and contractors are committed to providing exceptional
customer service along with great products and services – and these are
values on which we pride ourselves.
In support of our employees, we are committed to: Fostering an atmosphere of trust, appreciation, and mutual respect.
- Helping our employees reach their potential.
- We hire excellent people and reward them appropriately
- We build on the strengths of our people and provide them
with opportunities for growth and on-going professional development
Providing good work-life balance.
- We provide and listen to feedback that can move us closer to our goal
- We provide great time-off benefits and monitor work-loads closely
Current Career Opportunities
Sales and Account Representative
Quality Training Systems provides software and consulting services to assist trainers and managers in the energy industry. Our software is used to organize and track training records and continuing education credits needed for recertification to satisfy industry training and regulatory requirements. We are looking for a Sales & Account Representative to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for selling our software and add-on software modules and associated consulting services as well as for managing the accounts of our existing clients. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with entrepreneurial drive, organized and motivated by success, and able to demonstrate a track record of sales achievements.
The new QTS Sales & Account Representative will:
- Build a sales pipeline through various prospecting activities
in the US and Canada using a consultative sales approach
- Move leads through the sales pipeline from prospect to closed sale
- Schedule and conduct sales meetings over the phone and via WebEx with perspective clients to present QTS products and services
- Evaluate existing client needs to successfully identify sales opportunities to existing customers
- Maintain relationships with existing customers on by taking administrative responsibility of client on boarding and client support inquires
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a business-to-business, multi sales call position
- Proven success in applying a consultative sales approach
- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone by utilizing active listening, soft skills, and clearly speaking to the customer.
- Strong working knowledge of PC based Internet and software applications (the Internet, Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel) and familiarity with database applications.
- Exemplary work ethic with a proven and verifiable track record of meeting and exceeding revenue quota in a field sales role
- Experience using and managing a CRM (preferably Method CRM)
This position is located in Downtown Chicago; some travel (15%) may be required.
Quality Training Systems offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health insurance, paid holidays, sick leave, vacation, and a 401(k) plan.
If you are looking for new opportunities in great environment with a small but growing and well-respected company, we encourage you to submit your resume and salary requirements for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rewards of Working for QTS
- A small-business environment with the national reach of a large corporation
- Employment within a quickly growing and ever-changing field
- Being part of a fun, diverse, and nationally repected team
Competitive Benefits and Compensation Package
- Profit Sharing/401k
- Incentive Rewards
- Choice of Healthcare
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Paid Time-off and Holidays